Here are some questions that could be going through your head:
- With the market down close to 10% from the September high of 201.9, is this a buying opportunity?
- Should I be short the market betting there is more downside to come?
- Is the Bull Market over?
- How do I prepare for the next “opportunity of a lifetime?”
- After hitting a low of 660 back in March of 2009, is this Bull Run finally over after 6 impressive years?
- How does the Feds’ decision to end QE this month play into the recent price action over the past month? Is it a coincidence?
- Are prices still over-valued?
- Are we entering a new Bear Market?
- Will volatility be short-lived or remain elevated for some time to come?
- What should I be doing with my money?
What does this chart mean to you? What questions come to mind? Do you even care? Should you?
Share your thoughts, comments, and questions below this post.
-Gen Y Finance Guy